Monday 30 July 2012

Cluichí Oilimpeacha

Another hotel, but because I wasn't inspired by the location, I decided to get inspired by the Olympics, hence the red and white colors, the colors of Canada. As for the gold necklace and the golden shoes, they represent what we all want for our country: a gold medal.


I would like to congratulate Emilie Heymans and Jennifer Abel for their bronze medal, the first medal for Canada. Félicitation!


(Edit: My set doesn't seem to appear. Maybe it's just me, but if it happens to you, click here)
Cashel House Hotel


Shirt dress
52 CAD - modcloth.com

Repetto ballerina flat
270 CAD - saksfifthavenue.com

Bao bao wan gold jewelry
820 CAD - matchesfashion.com

Forever 21 hair bow accessory
1.51 CAD - forever21.com

FIX DESIGN straw basket
200 CAD - farfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment