Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ese arroz ya se coció

I would first like to congratulate Spain for winning the Euro 2012 even if I'm two days late. I was rooting for them after the defeat of Germany in semi-finals. Not because Italy is the team that defeated Germany, but because Spain's goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, is overly cute. I'll admit that it's not the best reason in the world, but I still ended up picking the winning team.


Now, back to more fashionable things. I picked that dress because I liked the shape, which is not too close to the body but still has a formfitting look, and the bright color. The rest of the outfit was chosen based on that dress and I included a hairstyle to complete the look (and also because there wasn't enough nice pictures of my chosen location).

No comments:

Post a Comment