Wednesday 20 June 2012

Uaisle

Ireland! As you can see, I decided to go for a color traditionally associated with Ireland: green. I have never been to Dromoland castle, "home to one of the few native Gaelic families of royal blood" (Schultz, 1000 Places to See Before You Die, p.66), but I have been to the Cliffs of Moher which are a 30-minute drive from the castle, now a hotel. The cliffs are quite impressive and also  a bit scary when you have a fear of heights when you lean over the edge, thing you can't do anymore since they places a fence to prevent people from going near the edge. At least, that's what I read. When I was there, there was only a low brick wall that a 5 years old could have climbed over, hence how I (and many others... if not everyone) was able to get near the edge. I have to admit I didn't really looked over the edge as I was keeping my back against the rocky "wall" and trying not to look down.

Anyway, about this outfit. Because of the location's past, I decided to go with a sophisticated look.

Dromoland Castle


Couture evening dress
£650 - suzannah.com

Miu miu shoes
$645 - net-a-porter.com

Moschino quilted leather handbag
$648 - net-a-porter.com

Gold diamond ring
$1,809 - matchesfashion.com

Aamaya by priyanka chain necklace
$207 - matchesfashion.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs hair bow accessory
$22 - couture.zappos.com

Christian Dior lip makeup
€21 - pret-a-beaute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment