Friday 22 June 2012

Caisleán na Blarnan agus Caisleán Bhun Raithe

I visited both locations! The Blarney Castle is of course a classic, especially if you want to kiss the Blarney Stone. I'll admit that I did not kiss the famous stone because of my fear of heights and also because too many people kissed it and it's not very hygienic. It's a nice castle, but I preferred the Bunratty Castle. Why? Because there are other things to do around the castle once you are done visiting it. Bunratty Castle is surrounded by a folk park representing a 19th century irish village. You will fine many "fake villages" (that's how I call them) around Ireland, but the one at Bunratty is the best I've seen.


Now, about the outfit. I decided to go again with something green and added a celtic ring to the complete the irish theme.

Blarney Castle and Bunratty Castle


Etro ruffle top
£283 - net-a-porter.com

Vintage jeans
$80 - topshop.com

Mulberry handbag
£425 - net-a-porter.com

Celtic emerald ring
$377 - gemaffair.com

Alex Monroe gold plated jewelry
£190 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment