Friday 9 March 2012

Ludlow

Hello. No, I didn't abandon this blog. It's just that I have so little to do that I always put this blog after everything else, and, well, you can see the result. It's amazing how, when you have nearly nothing to do, you always take a decade to do everything.


So, today's look is again set in the british country. I think that because all of my looks so far have been set in the UK, I've received many phishing emails pretending to come from various british banks. I'm not writing this to tell you to be careful (that's obvious), but I kinda find it funny that some hackers thought I was from the UK just because my outfits were inspired by places in the UK. 


Back to the outfit, you can see that I stayed away from pastel colors this time. I have to admit that Ludlow is a village, not a garden, so it was much easier for me to avoid pastel colors. The colors I used were the colors of the Union Jack (or the flag itself in the case of the sneakers) and black, my favorite neutral color.

No comments:

Post a Comment