Thursday 24 November 2011

ДЕНБГА ДЕНБГУ РОДИТ

So, for today's outfit I decided to mix chic and casual together, since the Connaught Hotel is a very chic London hotel in a nice neighborhood, but I think nobody arrives there for a room in a ball gown or a cocktail dress (unless there is an event of some sort of course). I don't think anyone arrives in jeans either (but I'm sure it happens), so that's why I picked this lovely dress and matched it with a McQueen clutch and Union Jack ankle boots, both accessories adding some elegance to the look and some britishness. The other accessories are there to complete the look.

The Connaught Hotel


Miss Selfridge lace tight
£8 - missselfridge.com

Gold high heels
£600 - brownsfashion.com

Alexander McQueen clutch handbag
£775 - brownsfashion.com

Bijoux Heart butterfly earrings
£360 - net-a-porter.com

Hair accessory
$6.50 - delias.com

No comments:

Post a Comment