Monday 3 October 2011

Chasse et pêche

Hey! So, you might have noticed something new was added to this blog... Yup, I've started to add links to my favorite blogs and websites on different pages as to not clutter (too much) the side of my blog. So, if you want your blog to appear in the links, just post a comment or send me an email, I'll add it. This also stands for the ones who are already in the list but feel they are in the wrong category.


Anyway, on to the outfit. The location, Arundell Arms, is a place where people go to do outdoor activities like fishing and other stuff. That is why I decided to go with jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt. The look is slightly upgraded with the handbag (which I absolutely adore!), the necklace and the bracelet.

Arundell Arms


No comments:

Post a Comment